Banff National Park Update
- Fall Suite Special! Save 20% on Suites at Irwin’s Mountain Inn Until Oct. 31!
- The Banff Gondola will be closed Sept. 29, 30 and Oct. 6, 7
- Visit Ski Big 3 for up to 40% Off Ski Packages When Booking Before Sept 30!
- Wearing masks is mandatory in Banff indoors and on Banff Avenue pedestrian area
- Bike out to Johnston Canyon on the Bow Valley Parkway (1A) from Banff and enjoy lunch at Johnston Canyon Lodge and Bungalows! (Please make a reservation ahead of time) OPEN TO OCT 12!!
- The Bow Valley Parkway (1A) East of Castle Junction remains closed to vehicle access (Biking and Hiking is allowed!)
- ✅ View the Rundlestone Lodge’s Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene (Recommended)
- Banff Avenue is pedestrian only on 100 and 200 Blocks Source: Town of Banff
- If you are visiting Banff a Park Pass is required. Details Here